DAY 1 improvement
I realized how foolishly ive been using my money
Ive been buying fast food foolishlly. Panda Express especially is sooooo goooodd. They have this shrimp and honestly its not good food my stomach but its sooo delicioussss.
Through acknowledging my folly I desire to make biblical changes, its apparent that my self control is quite miniscule. To change this I will begin budgeting how much money can be used a week and a day. I will also begin using another card, since I incessantly take money out of my savings account, the most valuable one. Cashapp provides 3.5 interest to my savings account unlike Sofi or Chime, so to make more interest I must stop taking from my CASHAPP SAVINGS.
Now I will begin to use my CHIME card, or maybe not. I honestly dont remember if i Have a SOFI card and idk wher emy wallet is sheeshh. Ok i found my wallet and now im trying to figure out how i should play this. Which card should do what and when. I receive money on my NAVY FEDERAL account, but I want to split it so i can earn interest on another bank, due to the direct deposit. For now I ask SAGE for help.
New Plan
Through the use of Sage I have constructed a a plan. I must give my mom 200 so thatll def come out of my savings, but 163 is my total in bills, 100 is the minimum for fast food, and 500 to my cashapp savings. Then the leftover is 70 to SOFI and 70 to CHIME. Netflix,CHatgpt, phone bill, crunchyroll, soundlcoloud and haircut aswell.
-I must change my emails of my banks to the same email
-I must change the passwords
-I must memorize my card infos
-I must connect all my banks
Comments
Post a Comment